Thursday, July 16, 2015

Another Long Day

I am so tired from all he stuff we've been doing. Plus, I've  been having issues with canvas and google drive, and it's just making me want to cry!! I am so tired of technology not working, and I am just so done with turn in section on canvas. Why can't I just show the pictures tomorrow? Why do I have to upload them to google drive??? Well, Turkish is so hard, and I have to memorize so many words by tomorrow, and I am so freaked out, and I want to get my badge, but I don't want to do turkish anymore... It is so hard in there, and I am just so tired of all the homework on canvas all the time. I just want to get all my stuff done. I really do, but I can't do anything else on my to do list right now, because I have to do a five minute video about Turkish tea!!!!! I really don't want to do it, but I thought it would be fun to do, and I thought it'd be better than dancing. But it's not, and I am just so glad that tomorrow is the last in Turkish class. And next week I have video production, and I can't wait. Plus, I'm going swimming this weekend, two days in a row.



5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're stressed about Turkish class. Do you have someone you can study with? Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have someone to study with. And I have a partner for the video, but there's 50 words plus ten numbers on the quiz. Even though it's matching, I don't know all of these words.... He just goes way too fast with everything!! Thank you for your concern though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will do good. You are an achiever, not a quitter. You excel at whatever you put your mind to. So proud of you and all your achievements. Keep on keeping on.

      Delete
  3. Just study hard and do the best you can. I know he'll recognize your effort!

    ReplyDelete