Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I Knew It

I knew it was Evan. I went down to the front desk after my meeting in the basement, and Evan was there. I told him the wifi was still not working, and he told me the site to go on,  and guess what? It dang well worked!! I still can't get over this. I swear that Evan is controlling the wifi at the dorms... You parents wouldn't wouldn't understand. Its a dorm thing, and everyone thinks it's hilarious.

There is also a joke that I made up all on my own about a few of the IRAs...It's Jordan, Jessica, and Ana. They were all walking together, and I looked at Madison, and I said "hey, look. It's the three staffeteers." Get it, like the three musketeers, but staff instead..... Alicia thought it was funny, and so did all of the staffeteers. I just came up with that on the spot...That was good for me, and I am quite happy with myself.

I wish we had one more week left. I am having so much fun, and I wish I could stay a little bit longer. I have today, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I am going home. I want to go home, but I also want to stay. It's so bittersweet.



I don't want to say goodbye, but I want to sleep in my own bed, and I want to just sleep in for a few days before school starts.

1 comment:

  1. We at home here are glad you are coming home on Saturday, but I am really glad that you had the opportunity to go again this year. This will be something that will last with your for the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete