Friday, July 17, 2015

I So Do Not Like Turkish Class

Well, this morning I went to export my video that I had edited for Turkish class, and it was gone. All of the videos have disappeared, and they aren't in my photo library either.... I hate this, so now we have to completely redo all of the videos, and I have to edit them again. But, at least I know what I am going to do, though. That is the only good thing about losing all of the videos. I guess I can taste the tea again. It was good the first time, but it was horrible the second, but I don't think we waited as long as we should have for the tea to cook/brew. It was fun, but I really only wanted to do it once. I really don't want to do the video again, and I so hate technology right now. But I still want to get my badge so I can work towards college credit, because I really want to go to college, and I want to make sure that I have room to breathe before I even fill out my college application. I want room to breathe, so I can just worry about my grades, and not my wallet.

Anyways, I will post again, to let you know how it goes with the video. And I would like to give a shout out to all the friends, family, and people who have commented on my blog, and that have taken an interest in my blog, and what I've got to say. Thank you guys for the support. Dr. Diveto, Mom, and Mark..... you guys are great, and I hope you guys continue to read my blog!!! I am actually starting to like blogger a little bit more and more every day, as long as I am on an actual desktop computer.... it doesn't do so much on my iPad, but it still gets the job done.

Okay, well, I will post later to give you all an update on Turkish....



This is the Turkish flag, I found it on Google....

No comments:

Post a Comment