Monday, July 13, 2015

Turkish Class!!

Okay, so it wasn't what I thought it was going to be. In fact, it's a little hard to do, and he speaks so fast, and he is so good at his own language, I guess he forgets that we can't just pick it up that fast. But that is okay. I'm going to figure something out on Google, for a translator..... Ha ha. I usually don't use that kind of stuff for classes and what not, but I am so dang lost in there, it's not even funny. And it didn't help that I was late, because Omari said he wanted me to do an interview with some camera crew, and then I didn't even do it, so I was about 20 minutes late to class, because of Omari. And you can tell him he's in my blog, too.... I'll get more viewers that way... Well, that's my blog for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment