Thursday, June 23, 2016

Getting Close

Well, it is getting very close to camp, and I am so excited. There are just a couple weeks left until I get to return to UK. This year will be different than the first two years though. I'll lay it out for you:

Omari is not going to be at UK this year. He will be working at WKU this year.

We get a chance to choose our roommates, finally.

There is not as many electives this year.

There will be more students riding the same bus as me up to UK.

I will not pack as much this year. I will only pack the stuff I need.

I will try to fit all of my stuff into one suitcase...not four

We will be in yet a different building. But, on the bright side of things, it is like the ones from last year, with the really nice beds, and the wall between you and your roommate.

There is more paperwork this year.

There is 100 students that got accepted to go to UK this year, compared to 80 the past years.

I do not know what kind of classes there will be, yet.

We will be going to another baseball game, and I am so happy about that.



Well, that is all I can think of as of right now, but if I think of anything else to say, I will make a post about it. If there is anything that you want me to blog about, let me know, and I will do my absolute best. I'm thinking about writing stories, or chapters of stories in blog posts. That will give me something to do.

Well, my count down begins. I have 16 days until camp. And counting....

-Tabytha

No comments:

Post a Comment