Thursday, July 7, 2016

2 more days! 2 more days!

I am so excited that I only have two more days until camp. I am so happy to be apart of this huge family that we like to call GEAR UP. Yes, they help you with college and career readiness, but they also help you build character and are there when you need them. So many goods things ajar come out of me getting accepted my freshman year. One, a whole lot of colleges have mailed me offers and cards about wanting me to go to their college. I have my mind set on UK, but my second option up is MSU. Murray state university is a good college for students that don't want to leave home yet. And that might be better for me than moving and spending so much money on dorms. It'll save me more money in the long run. But, MSU is raising their proces anyways, so I might be better off going to UK. 

Anyways, I'm glad that I got to become a part of the GEAR UP family, and I hope others are too. I can't be the only one that appreciates everyone and everything out into this to make it such an amazing experience. 

Well, until tomorrow.

Tabytha


No comments:

Post a Comment