Tuesday, July 5, 2016

4 days left!!!

There are only four days left until I get on that bus and ride to UK. I am so happy that I get to go to UK again. My main reason for going is not just for fun and friends, but for the college experience. It's a lot of fun to ask the college students their options on things, because they know first hand what things are like. I wish that the camp was longer than three weeks... I wish it was five weeks long. Or even six weeks long. It would be so amazing if the camp was six weeks long. The scary part about this whole thing is, is that next summer I'll be moving out to go to college myself...I'm going to be a senior in less than 40 days, and it kind of scares me at the thought of graduating...I mean, I'm totally ready, it's just that it went by so dang fast. It's so hard to keep up with everything, so I am so glad I have decided to keep my blog up and write to you guys every day, if I can. I try my best to get in here. But, like yesterday, I get really busy and I just don't have time. Which is why I made two posts for you to make up for it. I did type yesterday's blog post yesterday, but I didn't get online to post it. It is so easy to lose track of time when you get busy, and that's what happened yesterday. 

Well, I'm at my grandpas, and helping him is kind of fun. He talks to me, and we get along. They have a guest room, so that's where I am sleeping for tonight and tomorrow night.

There isn't much left to talk about, except the fact that I am excited for camp, and I can't wait to see Mallory, my best friend. We became friends the first year of GEAR UP, and we have been friends ever since. I'm glad to have her as my friend. I don't know what I'd do without her support. 

Well, I believe that's all...But, there's so,etching new coming to my blog....and that's the rants...sometimes ranting on Facebook gets me nowhere except getting mean comments. On here, I barley get any comments at all, so I figured it be better to vent my frustrations on some issues through my blog. It is my blog after all.

Goodnight everybody

Tabytha

No comments:

Post a Comment