Monday, July 11, 2016

First two days

I've met some pretty cool people in the first couple days here. It's been amazing, and there is something that is so new this year. We have food cards, and we get to go to fast food places and get lunch during the week. I am so ready for subway. We are in our teams already, and I am so glad I was put in the group I'm in. We call ourselves the Savage Cheetos. It's awesome, and there is so much that I am looking forward to. Today, we fixed canvas and linkblue problems. Well, most of them, and then went to a Chinese restaurant. It was amazing, and the food was good. I would go there again, of given the chance. Well, we came back to the dorms, and I played monopoly with some people in the lobby. It was cool. 

Well, until tomorrow

Tabytha






1 comment:

  1. Very proud of you and what you have accomplished. This is so cool and a life time experience that a lot of kids overlooked and missed out on. Miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete