Wednesday, July 13, 2016

July 13

Today was the first day of classes, and it was pretty cool. I had education first, and that is the class that I will be doing my research project in. Then, I had photography. I think that's my favorite class so far. We took pictures based on a photography rule that we were given, and then we uploaded some of them to Instagram. It was fun. Then I had acting class, and that was fun. And since all the three years are together, we all know each other, and I think that made it more fun. Then, for lunch, we went to bowmans den, and I had subway and Starbucks. Then we did some UK activities in the library. And then after dinner, you won't believe me, but we did nothing.... We got free time for the rest of the night. It was awesome. 

Well, until tomorrow

Tabytha

PS: these are pictures I took for photography. My rule was to take pictures of black and whit objects, even though my camera has color.





4 comments:

  1. It's a picture of an outside light that's connected in the ground outside the library to light the walkways up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete