Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Last Wednesday

Well, today was the last day for education, photography, and art of acting. I a, so sad that it's almost time to leave. And Kate, our group leader, left today, because she's going to go to a teachers interview for her teaching job ipshes going to start this year. I'm happy for you Kate. Have fun with the sixth graders. I'll miss you. 

I also had Chinese today again, and it was fun. We made these flowers, and I gave mine to Kate, so she had some thing to remember me by. She said she's going to hang it up in her classroom. I'm having tons of fun, and I'm so sad that it's almost over. I'm going to miss everyone that I've come to get to know this year. I've made so many cool friends, and I'm going to miss them all. 

Well, until later,

Tabytha

PS: I only have one ore assignment to do now, and it's due tomorrow night.


No comments:

Post a Comment