Friday, July 22, 2016

Library time

I get that a lot of people don't have computers or a way of getting their homework done. I u dears tame that. I even enjoy going for a little while. Library time, for me, is both annoying and enjoyable. I like going, because I can ask for help from several people. Last night was very helpful, because I got help from presentation u people about my cover letter and resume. It was really good to hear someone else's opinions on what I can improve on. Now, the only thing I don't like about library time, is that it's mandatory. I feel that the ones that have everything done shouldn't have to go. But I understand why they have everyone go. They want us to talk with our color group and find out what's going on with everyone. They want us to do team building activities and stuff to get closer to one another. I enjoy that part of being at the library. I love to be around people, but it's hard for me to concentrate on my homework if I'm not alone. I still think library time is s good idea, and I'm glad that we have it almost every night, so students can get their work done.

Until later,

Tabytha



No comments:

Post a Comment