Friday, July 22, 2016

Malibu Jack's

This place was amazing. There was laser tag, go carts, arcade, and a realistic simulator. I did all of it. I did the simulator twice, because it was so cool. It was like a small roller coaster, and you're sitting still, but you do whatever your 'character' does. We did the horror carnival. It was actually pretty realistic. And with the amazing 4D/5D, it actually looked like the monsters were reaching out towards you. It was creepy, but it didn't scare me. All the people were screaming the first time I went in there, ex let me. I laughed at the end, because it was amazingly real, but it didn't scare me. The go carts were awesome too. It was a small race track, and it was very cool. There was also mini golf course, but I didn't do that. I really don't like gold that much. The arcade was cool. There were a few games that were cool. I played air hockey with a few people, but I mostly just watched others play the games. It was cooler to watch. I also did the laser tag, and it was so much fun. My team won, and it was awesome. I'll post pictures of our score board tomorrow. 

Well, until tomorrow.

Tabytha

PS: Tomorrow is the dance party!! I'm so excited!!




No comments:

Post a Comment