Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Poetry

Okay, so in our education (EDU) class, we are doing something different. Instead of writing an essay and doing a video, we are writing poetry to support our 'this I believe' statement. My statement is this: I believe that we are the voice for animals. I can't wait until I finish my poem, because I I can't wait to show you guys what I've accomplished. I am so glad that I got to come back this year. And I am so happy that I got the chance to come back for a third year. I have met so many nice people, and I have made a few fiends already.

Well, until later,

Tabytha



2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are enjoying the poetry in EDU and that you came back for a third year! I also thought the art museum was really interesting and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this is year #3. How time has flown by. It just seems like yesterday that we were saying goodbye for the first year. You are becoming such a strong and smart woman. I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete